Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Navy HQ

Republic Navy Guild Web Site (Guild Leader: Xploiter. Faction: Galatic Republic. Server: To Be Announced)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Republic Navy Guild Website, Feel Free to Talk In Our Forums. We Are Currently In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild and this Site is Under Construction. We Are Not Accepting Applications or Engaging in Diplomatic Relations at this Time.

'Easy. Stay awake, okay? Gonna feel worse the longer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jukido

'Easy. Stay awake, okay? Gonna feel worse the longer Empty
PostSubject: 'Easy. Stay awake, okay? Gonna feel worse the longer         'Easy. Stay awake, okay? Gonna feel worse the longer Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:03 pm

'Kay. Nuff. Wha?'

'Easy. Stay awake, okay? Gonna feel worse the longer you stay out. Better to wake up now, so stay with me. We need ice. Can you stand?'

The two made their way into the kitchen, Eliza shaky on her feet but doing better than Ed had expected. Hammond lay in the same position in which he had landed. Ed put some ice into a sandwich bag.

'You're going to have to get some things together. You know you have to go home.
Baby Forum
sell domain
Back to top Go down

'Easy. Stay awake, okay? Gonna feel worse the longer
Page 1 of 1