Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.

Republic Navy HQ

Republic Navy Guild Web Site (Guild Leader: Xploiter. Faction: Galatic Republic. Server: To Be Announced)

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Republic Navy Guild Website, Feel Free to Talk In Our Forums. We Are Currently In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild and this Site is Under Construction. We Are Not Accepting Applications or Engaging in Diplomatic Relations at this Time.

Share | 

Elisa brought him a fifty-cent piece from the house and dropped it in his hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrblack0301

PostSubject: Elisa brought him a fifty-cent piece from the house and dropped it in his hand   Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Now, Mr. Gillian, Mr. Sharp and I will examine your account in regard to the $1,000. You submit it in writing, I believe. I hope you will repose confidence
in our decision."Mr. Tolman reached for the envelope. Gillian was a little the quicker in taking it up. He tore the account and its cover leisurely into strips and dropped them into his pocket." It's all right," he said, smilingly. "There isn't a bit of need to bother you with this. I don't suppose you'd understand these itemized bets, anyway. I lost the thousand dollars on the races. Good-day to you, gentlemen."Tolman & Sharp shook their beads mournfully at each other when Gillian left, for they heard him whistling gayly in the hallway as he waited for the elevator.

Hypnotherapy Melbourne
used ophthalmology equipment
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Elisa brought him a fifty-cent piece from the house and dropped it in his hand
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1