Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Navy HQ

Republic Navy Guild Web Site (Guild Leader: Xploiter. Faction: Galatic Republic. Server: To Be Announced)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Republic Navy Guild Website, Feel Free to Talk In Our Forums. We Are Currently In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild and this Site is Under Construction. We Are Not Accepting Applications or Engaging in Diplomatic Relations at this Time.

Britney Spears is 'very stubborn' when it comes to making music

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tammy

Britney Spears is 'very stubborn' when it comes to making music Empty
PostSubject: Britney Spears is 'very stubborn' when it comes to making music   Britney Spears is 'very stubborn' when it comes to making music Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 am

The 'Hold It Against Me' hitmaker ' who is poised to release seventh studio album 'Femme Fatale' ' said it's taken her three years to follow up 2008's 'Circus' as she will only sing on tracks she "loves'.

She said: "I have always been heavily involved in every album I have ever made. I'm very stubborn when it comes to recording and will only record songs I love, which is why it takes me a long time to make an album.

"I have to feel connected before I record and the song has to spark something inside me. Very few songs do that. I guess it's a good process because I love all of my music. I know there are a lot of artists that hate songs they recorded. I don't feel that way."

The 29-year-old singer ' who worked alongside producers Max Martin, Dr. Luke and Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am on tracks for 'Femme Fatale' ' admitted she was keen to give the record a "darker and edgier" feel.

She added to Rolling Stone magazine: "When we first sat down to talk about 'Femme Fatale' I knew I wanted to make a dance album that was ahead of everything else out there, but unique to me, which is why I was so picky with the recording process.

"I also wanted to make sure that this album was completely different from 'Circus' or anything else I had ever recorded. I love 'Circus' but I wanted something darker and edgier."

'Femme Fatale' is released on March 29.

Printed Ribbon
Dubai Metro

Back to top Go down

Britney Spears is 'very stubborn' when it comes to making music
Page 1 of 1