Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Navy HQ

Republic Navy Guild Web Site (Guild Leader: Xploiter. Faction: Galatic Republic. Server: To Be Announced)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Republic Navy Guild Website, Feel Free to Talk In Our Forums. We Are Currently In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild and this Site is Under Construction. We Are Not Accepting Applications or Engaging in Diplomatic Relations at this Time.

got kotor to work on a 32bit version with vista

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rtrent

got kotor to work on a 32bit version with vista Empty
PostSubject: got kotor to work on a 32bit version with vista   got kotor to work on a 32bit version with vista Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 pm

it seems to be cranky with the 64bit version of an os.
Back to top Go down
rtrent

got kotor to work on a 32bit version with vista Empty
PostSubject: talk about heaven   got kotor to work on a 32bit version with vista Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 pm

got back into kotor 1 and I dont even miss wow.
Back to top Go down

got kotor to work on a 32bit version with vista
Page 1 of 1