Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Navy HQ

Republic Navy Guild Web Site (Guild Leader: Xploiter. Faction: Galatic Republic. Server: To Be Announced)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Republic Navy Guild Website, Feel Free to Talk In Our Forums. We Are Currently In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild and this Site is Under Construction. We Are Not Accepting Applications or Engaging in Diplomatic Relations at this Time.

A possible rumored release date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rtrent

A possible rumored release date Empty
PostSubject: A possible rumored release date   A possible rumored release date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:13 pm

According to a french source they say the game may be released October 2010. Now thats possible but I am sure there will be a lot of rumor released dates out there anycase here is a link

http://pc.ign.com/articles/101/1012837p1.html
Back to top Go down
Xploiter
Admin
Xploiter

PostSubject: Re: A possible rumored release date   A possible rumored release date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:26 pm

interesting
Back to top Go down
https://republic-navy.darkbb.com
rtrent

PostSubject: i dont think so   A possible rumored release date Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:19 pm

now that I think about I the idea of accepting applications for beta testing may even sugguest an earlier date.

yea I know I can be a kiljoy at times cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A possible rumored release date   A possible rumored release date Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A possible rumored release date
Page 1 of 1