Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Navy HQ

Republic Navy Guild Web Site (Guild Leader: Xploiter. Faction: Galatic Republic. Server: To Be Announced)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Republic Navy Guild Website, Feel Free to Talk In Our Forums. We Are Currently In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild and this Site is Under Construction. We Are Not Accepting Applications or Engaging in Diplomatic Relations at this Time.

Dragon Country

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Richard

King Richard

Location : A little village near the shore, very scenic in the Summertime you should come visit.

Dragon Country Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Country   Dragon Country Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:06 pm

There was a time, when King Arthur ruled England. When he was betrayed by Mordred chaos broke out. The mythycal creatures of Earth were being hunted down and either slaughterd or sold to slavery. The dragons, both wise and brave saught counsel with Arthur. All the remaing creatures met him near a boat that will take them to a place called, Avalon.

The year is November, 11, 2010 and Jason Carter was whatching the Indy 500 when the phone rang, Carter was a member of the United Nations Science Department or the UNSD. He had a total of 20 members, 10 of them served in Iraq. He walked to the phone, which showed a man's picture and caller ID at the bottom. "Yeah who is this?" Carter said. "This is Ben Ulrand, remember me?" Ben said. Ben was once a mercinary.
"We got a ping on our radar, you might want to check this out." Ben said. "Alright looks like I'm driving the ferrari this time." Jason said as he hung the phone off. Jason's house was near the waterfront of Hollywood, California. He had to drive to the Pier were Ben's yacht was waiting. "What about the rest of the team?" Jason said. "They're already on board." Ben said as the taam out from below deck. "Remember me Jason? My name is Jock, If you don't remember." Jock said, he was the cook on the yacht. Jason never forgot the wonderfull meals he made. "Im Elizabeth Wiley." said a girl. Elizabeth was once a CSI member but quit after a very dsturbing job in San Francisco. "I am Jessica Linburg." sai a dark haired woman. Jessica had nothing specail besides being an astronamer. After the greetings Jason hoped on deck and the sailed off toward South America, were the abmnormal ping was going off.
They were nearing South America when a storm rose rocking the ship back and forth. Some of the crew grew sick. Luckily no one went over board. The storm clears, revealing an island. "Avalon." Jason said.

I will continue to edit this.

Last edited by King Richard on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xploiter
Admin
Xploiter

Dragon Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:22 pm

interesting, a movie about dragons in present day is something that would work. (of coarse you got to make sure it isnt another God Zilla)
Back to top Go down
https://republic-navy.darkbb.com
rtrent

Dragon Country Empty
PostSubject: nice tale   Dragon Country Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:09 pm

good job
Back to top Go down
King Richard

King Richard

Location : A little village near the shore, very scenic in the Summertime you should come visit.

Dragon Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:05 pm

Xploiter wrote:
interesting, a movie about dragons in present day is something that would work. (of coarse you got to make sure it isnt another God Zilla)
remember Godzilla, I saw it in the theaters when I was a wee little one.
Back to top Go down
rtrent

Dragon Country Empty
PostSubject: hi   Dragon Country Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:17 am

didnt think anybody was still using this website
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Country Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Country   Dragon Country Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Country
Page 1 of 1