Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Welcome to the Official Republic Navy Website. We Are In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild. Please Register a Forums Account if You Have Not Already Done So. Note that We are Not Accepting Applications or Diplomacy at this Time.
Republic Navy HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republic Navy HQ

Republic Navy Guild Web Site (Guild Leader: Xploiter. Faction: Galatic Republic. Server: To Be Announced)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Republic Navy Guild Website, Feel Free to Talk In Our Forums. We Are Currently In the Process Of Rebuilding Our Guild and this Site is Under Construction. We Are Not Accepting Applications or Engaging in Diplomatic Relations at this Time.

To any former member

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rtrent

To any former member Empty
PostSubject: To any former member   To any former member Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Its been nearly a year since this guild has been shut down, sorry x but since I have not heard from you in ages I am going to make this post in hopes of reaching the other members. For a while now I have been in touch with Serv Omega as far as I know that is the only other person I can get a hold of.

Here is what is being offered. Tor is scheduled to be released later this year if you guys are still looking for a home-I can be found with Midnight Squadron. The same goes for you to x. If you guys are looking to join the Republic register and don't forget to mention that you know me.

doc
Back to top Go down
vince0505

To any former member Empty
PostSubject: Re: To any former member   To any former member Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:28 pm

A soft-sided beauty case for the stylish jetsetter. The chic Monogram canvas palermo GM M40146 exterior and natural cowhide shoulder strap and handle make this a first-class addition to your LV luggage. The inside features a mirror and pocket on the lid, leather loops for holding brushes and bottles in place.
Back to top Go down

To any former member
Page 1 of 1